Meanwhile at Nintendo... Meanwhile at Nintendo...

Surely reminds me more of how a sega megadrive's cables look like, an attrocious jungle man.

Cream Cream

I think i get the message here, and as its made by doki of all people its obiously some cryptic yet obvious stuff.
The man created cream, a material that could perfect life and take away every problem, this led to both happiness, sadness and emptyness. The world's problems were fixed, but that caused bigger problems to occur, such as feeling empty and like there is nothing to do in life since its all so simple to solve. The main cause of the cream apocalypse is the discovery that it can duplicate food and even itself, meaning that food markets, or anyone who doesnt sell cream couldnt make money, but they had cream, so it wasnt a problem. The world seemed perfect.
That didnt last forever, as with everything perfect, some people did not want to continue this, filled with greed. By that day forward the rumours on cream started, "it causes terrorism, it gives people aids, the creator is a pedophile, its made out of babies", which caused controversy.
Due to the controversy, cream was an easy subject to tackle and take appart, so "food piracy" became illegal, because the world came back to it's original non perfect ways.
And the controversy continued, starting more rumours, and eventually making cream illegal, all due to people rejecting perfect life, influenced by greed and ignorancy.

alternative bad ending alternative bad ending

How in the hell do i unlock the rest of the stuff, i clicked everywhere, the menu, sonic, tails, eggman.

SJmillo responds:

Lol I couldn't think of an idea to put on the extras. There are no Easter eggs, sorry about that.

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Jesus fucking christ a torture dungeon?
I wasnt expecting that for sure.

Heaven and Hell Heaven and Hell

This game has an atmosphere, ill give it that.

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3

This level editor is great, instead of submiting you just copy and paste code...

Awesome Guy Awesome Guy

i wish i could give you more stars

TheLivingTobStone - I cant fix you (COVER) TheLivingTobStone - I cant fix you (COVER)

its a meme you dip

Pj snyth remix Pj snyth remix

11 years and only 2007 plays...damn thats bad for such a good song.

Emoji girl Emoji girl

At first i thought this was based off the lego movie, just shows how unoriginal the emoji movie is gonna be...

Absorbing the Pain like a Dry Sponge in Water Absorbing the Pain like a Dry Sponge in Water

Shadman stop drawing lolies plz

Off the Hook! Off the Hook!

I really want to "splat oon" right now