Sonic: The Power Of Nazo Sonic: The Power Of Nazo

How do you feel about...this

Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Eddy could just make a real phone scam, like those indian guys

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

I wish i could rate this 6+

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

omfg take all my moneyt and dignity

Meanwhile at Nintendo... Meanwhile at Nintendo...

Surely reminds me more of how a sega megadrive's cables look like, an attrocious jungle man.

Cream Cream

I think i get the message here, and as its made by doki of all people its obiously some cryptic yet obvious stuff.
The man created cream, a material that could perfect life and take away every problem, this led to both happiness, sadness and emptyness. The world's problems were fixed, but that caused bigger problems to occur, such as feeling empty and like there is nothing to do in life since its all so simple to solve. The main cause of the cream apocalypse is the discovery that it can duplicate food and even itself, meaning that food markets, or anyone who doesnt sell cream couldnt make money, but they had cream, so it wasnt a problem. The world seemed perfect.
That didnt last forever, as with everything perfect, some people did not want to continue this, filled with greed. By that day forward the rumours on cream started, "it causes terrorism, it gives people aids, the creator is a pedophile, its made out of babies", which caused controversy.
Due to the controversy, cream was an easy subject to tackle and take appart, so "food piracy" became illegal, because the world came back to it's original non perfect ways.
And the controversy continued, starting more rumours, and eventually making cream illegal, all due to people rejecting perfect life, influenced by greed and ignorancy.

alternative bad ending alternative bad ending

How in the hell do i unlock the rest of the stuff, i clicked everywhere, the menu, sonic, tails, eggman.

SJmillo responds:

Lol I couldn't think of an idea to put on the extras. There are no Easter eggs, sorry about that.

nega sonic ep1 nega sonic ep1

You were ten?
JESUS CHRIST!

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

HA, EXPLAIN THIS ATHEISTS!

Mexicoke Mexicoke